What is Synergy?
“Synergy” is created when people or organizations work together to create an outcome that is of more value than the total of what the individual contributions have been. This concept of “Synergy,” or together creating more than we could alone, guides the work of SynergyREC.
Who is SynergyREC?
At any time a number of skilled professionals could be working on a number of projects with SynergyREC. We choose the best individuals for the job and are continuously forming new partnerships with both consultants and organizations.
Theresa Bailey Dostaler is the lead consultant at SynergyREC and will work with you to find a solution that meets your needs, be it team building with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® , community-based research, or evaluation.
Why Choose SynergyREC?
SynergyREC has made its mark at regional, provincial, and nationals level by providing rigorous methods and focused attention to the details of each project. We also like to have fun with our work. With SynergyREC, you can be assured of:
- The effective design and management of both small and large projects according to tight timelines,
- Inclusive and participatory project designs whereby stakeholders are able to contribute and play a meaningful role in the process,
- The ability to “navigate and facilitate” through conflicting opinions voiced through various stakeholder groups,
- Creative and innovative approaches to problem solving, group dynamics, and team building,
- Professional report writing that is tailored to the intended audience,
- Clear and consistent communication throughout the project,
- Consultative and flexible attitude, SynergyREC is able to organize feedback and ideas to act as a “channel” for the true experts; the community stakeholders.