LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods are perfect for envisioning the future you are working towards and anticipating the unexpected while you work towards it. We will do more than just work-planning with these powerful strategy-building methods. Playing with Strategy is helpful when:
- Your organization isn’t sure what to do next
- You have diverse opinions and/or stakeholders and want to create a shared vision
- You aren’t sure what problems to solve OR have a specific problem you want to address in a different way
- Your organization lacks imagination and creative problem solving
- It feels that your organization is not spontaneous and lacks the ability to think on their feet.
Together, we can help your organization move forward through collaboration and co-creation of both the challenges and solutions. We will help participants create 3D models that illustrate the complexities of your organization and how it interacts with other organizations, stakeholders, communities, and the environment. The best part? Participants will be so absorbed in the tasks it won’t feel like work, in fact, they will appreciate the opportunity to think about things in a new way.
With your team, we will custom build a session or sessions that could:
- Identify scenarios and test how your solutions work in real time.
- Create visual problem solving models to visualize, diagnose and resolve existing and future issues.
- Talk about old issues in new, non-threatening ways that address that help identify the root of the problem.
- Develop a shared vision, guiding principles and mission
- Address process and communication challenges within your organization.
We offer custom-designed experiences tailored to your needs and availability of time. By working together and removing power imbalances that typically occur on teams, you will be amazed by the engagement and contribution that will help move your organization toward your goals.